Monday, January 17, 2011

Healthy Cookies!

It is hard to find a recipe for 'healthy cookies' looking online, so I was excited when I found a recipe for "Grainy, Seedy Cookies" in the Today's Parent magazine.  They were really quick to mix up and you only need to drop from a spoon onto the cookie sheet. I added a 3/4 c mixture of sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and pumpkin seeds, and I used chocolate chips in place of the raisins as Amie, at almost 4 years old, has decided she does not like raisins anymore.  Here's the link for the recipe: http://www.parentscanada.com/eating/yukyum/articles.aspx?listingid=759

Check out my recipe binder... I took one of those photo albums that have the adhesive pages that make scrapbookers gasp and used it to hold recipes I have cut out of magazines!

And, the consensus was that these cookies were really great - from Amie, hubby & me :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment