Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things I love..

I looked around my craft room to see what I am really loving right now, and these are a few of the things I chose:
My Cricut - the original - it is perfect for what I need it for, and then I can justify spending more on other things!

Cropadile - I love this! It makes eyelet setting soooo easy - no more banging with a hammer and setting tool.

I am addicted to the Tim Holtz distress inks! I took a class a few months ago and have been using them ever since.

My sister gave me Prismacolor colored pencils for my birthday, which I love - also I use the Tombow adhesive and popdots so much - love the sanding block from Close to My Heart - and I like embossing so have to have Versamark, as well as the Memories black ink which is so nice and crisp for stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment