Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Rayme!

My baby sister, Rayme is turning 24 on Friday!  I hadn't seen her in forever it seemed and was so happy to have a visit from her this past weekend.  I needed a quick card, and since I just moved 2 weeks ago, I had limited supplies!

The challenge at the Heart 2 Heart blog was a sketch challenge, and Drunken Stampers blog's challenge was to create a birthday card.


 CTMH paper pack and Birthday stamp pack.  The bottom stamped image is a checklist of birthday things: -make a wish, - blow out candles, etc. Very cute! The paper is double sided, so I cut it in 4 pieces and reversed 2 to make the sketch (below)
 Of course you always have to have some glitter!
Inside sentiment


 Me, Rayme and other sis, Jann
Happy Birthday Rayme!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour combo! And I'm pretty sure I have some of that b&t paper left... I may have to go and dig it out - thanks for joining us this week at H2H :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card... like the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bling! It looks like it was a very happy birthday. Thanks for playing along with the H2H sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite colors! Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete