Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby Crochet

I've recently taken up crochet again and I'm so excited! There are so many wonderful patterns available and great websites. These cute baby items are from the Crochet World for babies and kids issue.  This issue is downloadable, and you can actually get on online subscription for Crochet World for only $15.97.

My 4 year old is asking for a pair of mittens, just like baby.  She was very excited to pick out her yarn. The larger size is worked the same, just with a larger yarn and hook!

My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was younger and I wasn't sure how easy it would be to pick up again, but I was very pleased to be able to quickly whip these up. You-Tube is also great to help figure out a stitch you're stuck on!



I also love the Lion Brand site which has tons of free patterns and helpful tidbits and Homemade Tip Junkie site, where you can search for instructions for lots of great crochet patterns (and other crafty stuff) submitted by readers!

Submitted to Tip Me Tuesday!

1 comment: