Monday, May 7, 2012

Springtime & Last Week's Winner!!

It is finally starting to feel like spring today here in the west of Canada, though we did have snow just yesterday!

Scrapbooker's Paradise challenge this week was an inspirational photo of beautiful cherry blossoms, so I used CTMH cherry paper, and on one card I used Flower Soft to resemble the blossoms on the tree. The cute stamps are from CTMH as well. I used the Stampin Queen sketch for this week.


I mounted the cherry button stickers on black cardstock and popped them up with foam dots, the smaller one is popped up with 2 layers of foam to be a bit higher.


And, I am soooo excited to have won the challenge last week for Scrapbooker's Paradise!! Woohoo! As the winner I get an awesome new stamp and get to be a guest designer for the challenge which will be issued for Friday, May 11, 2012 - so be sure to check back to see my project!

6 comments:

  1. OK, how cute are those cherries? Love the button sticker! The Flower Soft is perfect, and these little silhouette girls are adorable :) Congrats on your well-deserved win last week, and thanks for making time to play in Paradise with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla, what a great card! I love how you used your button stickers. So clever!
    thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ca-ute! I love the little swinger - that's my kids' favourite thing to do right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Cute images and the flower soft is just perfect - it looks so pretty. Congrats on your win!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little girl skipping just looks like spring to me.
    Lovely cards too sweet. Thank You for playing in Paradise with us!! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are adorable, the images are so cute. Thank you for Playing in Paradise.

    ReplyDelete