Friday, February 8, 2013

Fantabulous Sweet Sunday Valentines

My baby has decided 5:00 am is the new time to get up... Ugg! So I decided to get some more Valentine cards done while I'm up. Luckily she'll play or sit on my lap, for a short time anyway!

I used some heart paper I got in a kit from Costco quite a long time ago. I really wanted to buy a small Valentine paper pack, but I'm really trying to be conscious of using what I have.

I used Hampton Arts stamps on Kraft cardstock that I cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. If I could only have one cartridge this would be it! I cut the scalloped circle, the banner, and the heart with this cart. I used Distress Ink on the edges, Distress stain on the heart and then spritzed with gold mist.

Hope everyone has a Happy Valentines Day!

 









Challenges:

Sweet Sunday - Sketch

Fantabulous Cricut Blog - use a die cut heart




2 comments:

  1. I just adore you card, I love owls !! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, the papers are really nice! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete