Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I (Heart) Summer!

It's definitely not summer here right now! We've already had snow for the past week, but that didn't stop me from making this cute summer layout.

I used a cute 6x6 paper pack from Simple Stories, which included the paper I cut for my journaling, the bingo cards and words and the paper I used for the butterflies, which I die-cut with the Simply Sweet Cricut cartridge. 


I added rickrack, bakers twine and buttons and cut the little tab on the side of the journaling with the same cartridge. I coloured in the heart with a pink sparkly Jellyroll pen and then added some Glossy Accents. 


Love these little buttons - they look like little eyes!


Supplies:
6x6 patterned paper- Simple Stories
Cricut Cartridge - Simply Sweet
Rickrack ribbon, Bakers twine, buttons
Distress Ink
Number stickers- Making Memories
 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, sweet layout. Love those little buttons too on the butterflies. TFS your LO at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layout, I love the patterns and colors!! Thanks for joining FCCB's "ribbons and buttons" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable layout! Love the cute butterflies! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your cute butterflies. Thanks for joining in at DCD and FCCB

    ReplyDelete