Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Watercolour OCC - One Of A Kind

Having so much fun with the Watercolour For Cardmakers class at Onlinecardclasses.com!

This card uses the techniques shown by Kristina Werner. I first embossed my watercolour paper with Crystal embossing powder, which is clear with a little glimmer, using 4 border stamps from CTMH. Then I used watercolour tubes to pool colours onto my paper, blending a little between each colour application. 


I stamped the 'You Are' from Simon Says stamp and heat embossed it with white embossing powder on vellum and cut out  a sentiment from a paper pack.


I layered my background on a black card and added some Hero Arts gems. I could create these backgrounds all day! It makes it so easy to layer on a sentiment and feeds my need to get a little messy too!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! I felt truly blessed to have a lovely day with all 3 of my girls.



Happy crafting this week!

Karla

1 comment: