Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Easter Scrapbooking - April Sketchy Challenge

I decided to carry on with my Easter scrapbooking - you can see the first page here - and use the April sketch from the Canadian Scrapbooker's Magazine website.


These pics were taken one Easter morning. I just love Amie's sleepy little face and curly hair! I used Recollections paper on the background, and Jillybean Soup border strips for the title. I love the ease of this sketch - it can be adapted so easily!


I stamped on watercolour paper and coloured in the bunny Peeps, eggs, and scalloped diecut with Distress markers and inks. 


The cute journaling card is from Jillybean Soup- I love using these project-life type cards to add journaling to my traditional layouts. 


After completing my two page layout I still had a lot of pics I wanted to used, so I pulled out some pocket pages. 

Easter dinner with family
&
Easter morning

Our chilly Easter egg hunt at a local farm- 
Butterfield Acres

It feels like such an accomplishment to get all these pics scrapped - even if they are from 2011, Lol!

I hope you have a productive and fun filled week. 

Challenges- 
DL Art- Thankful Thursday June Linky Challenge 

Happy crafting!

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment