Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mid Week Mojo Pansy #4

I pulled out some new papers I picked up yesterday from Carta Bella - Summer Lovin' to put together this quick page based on the sketch from Scrapbooksteals.com for the Mid Week Mojo sketch.  This paper is gorgeous! It is thick, beautiful cardstock, and the paper pack came with some really fun summery stickers.



I also used some Pink Paisley Hometown paper embellishments along with some stickers, a wooden arrow, and Vintage Photo Distress Ink on my edges.


I painted the edge of some white cardstock with some blue acrylic paint to match my layout.


This was a fun layout to put together, and was nice to look back on how little Erica looked last summer :)

Happy Crafting!

Karla

Challenges-
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Mid Summer
PDE Linky Party - 3 or more Patterned Papers
Mid Week Mojo Pansy #4 - Sketch Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an absolutely gorgeous page! The way you combined those patterned papers looks amazing (you have a great eye!) and the pictures could not be more adorable. The layout is so lovely and yet the pictures still manage to be the focal points. I love your take on the sketch, too! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete