Saturday, November 22, 2014

Oh What Fun Snow Globe and Stocking Tags!

I have been having so much fun with my Cricut!! and recently I won a gift certificate from the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons store (so amazing - you have to check it out!) and decided to pick up some awesome SVG's to use in Design Space.

I couldn't resist putting this cute little elf on the snow globe scene! He just looks like he's dancing for joy :) I cut two of the snow globe SVG backgrounds and then scored the top one before attaching it to create a card. I added some Distress Ink sponging to the edge of the cuts and some Stickles dots over the background for some extra snowy shimmer!


 I paper pieced the Elf's outfit from from the Christmas Cheer stamp set by Pretty Cute Stamps and used the snowflakes and a sentiment from the same set.


Inside I stamped another wonderful sentiment from the same set and added a few stitching lines with marker. 


I was also quickly able to whip up these Stockings, which I turned into tags by adding some red and white bakers twine. I used another sentiment from the set to stamp on one cuff and added some red Stickles to the berries for shine on the other. I think there were some little elves eating cookies near my stockings!


Back: 

I hope you're having as much fun as I am getting ready for Christmas! Have a wonderful, crafty weekend!

Linked to:
4 Crafty Chicks - Make It Sparkle
Simply Create Too - Snow, Snow, Snow
DL Art - Thankful Thursday November Linky Challenge


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create with this fun little Elf card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas Card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla: Your card is so cute! We're glad you entered our Challenge "Snow! Snow! Snow!" & hope to see your entries in all our 2015 challenges!

    Happy Holidays to you & your family!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! So fun! Ty for joining us @ Simply Create Too!

    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little elf is so cute. I love shaped cards. So much extra fun factor! Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article is very nice, congratulations. We produce inflatable snow globe :) Our website: Şişme Kar Küresi

    ReplyDelete