Thursday, April 30, 2015

ScrapbookerPhD Challenge - Mother's Day with a twist - Flowers!

CLICK HERE for the current FCCB challenge
CLICK HERE for the current Bimini Moose challenge

It's time for another month's challenge at -

This month's challenge is - Mother's Day with a twist 'Flowers'!

Our Sponsor this week is Sherri Baldy

For my project I used this adorable digi stamp from our sponsor, Sherri Baldy to create a Mother's Day card!  I used some Spellbinders Nestabilities to diecut around her and then used a background of patterned papers I had in my stash. Using the sketch over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge blog, I placed my layered flowers and butterfly, and I added some gems for bling.


I coloured her with Prismacolor Markers and gel pens in spring colours to coordinate with my papers!

Inside - 
Sentiment from Pretty Cute Stamps

I hope you are inspired to create your own Mother's Day Project with Flowers and share it with us at Scrapbooker PhD! And be sure to visit our lovely sponsor Sherri Baldy to view her amazing stamps!!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday #155 Mother's Day Challenge
Craftin Desert Divas - Mother's Day Linky Party Week 1
Craft Your Passion - AG #259

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karla What a wonderful Mothers day card. your coloring is awesome!!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #155 “Mothers Day” Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you've used!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. More gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple design! Thanks for sharing this really sweet card with us at Craftin Desert Divas for our Mother's day Linky Party. I hope you have a great rest of the week! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and creative!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday - Link Party!! Hope to see you again tomorrow!! Love having you!! Pinned!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaw.. this is just adorable..
    Thank you for sharing with us girls over at CDD
    Nanné CDD DTM

    ReplyDelete