1. This month's challenge is Anything Goes. So, create anything using Pretty Cute Stamps. A Pretty Cute Stamp must be used to create the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the current Monthly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group.
3. You can enter as many different projects that follow the monthly theme as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, July 11, 2015.
5. One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store will be chosen. The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 18, 2015.
For my project I used Distress Stains to watercolour a background before layering on my Pretty Cute Stamped images from the Tea-rrific stamp set.
I used Maggie Holmes paper to paper-piece my images and added some Distress Markers around the edges for some shadowing effects. that little steam stamp coming from the tea cup is actually a scroll stamp from the Matryoshka Mom stamp set!
Inside, I stamped the tea bag and layered it over a white insert, adding some Distress Marker to colour the tea in the bag.
Here are the stamp sets I've used on my card: