Monday, June 29, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps July New Release Sneak Peek!

It is that exciting time of the month again! Time for another sneak peek at a new stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps!!


Today I am featuring a look at the new set Pen Pals 2! If you haven't seen Pen Pals from last month you totally need to check it out, but for now see how I've used this amazing new set!

I wanted to create some note paper to use when writing to some girls that I swap 'Happy Mail' with on a monthly basis! I started by using some 8.5" x 11" printer paper and stamped my images and sentiments with waterproof black ink. Next, I was able to use my Distress Markers to colour in my images, adding some layers to create depth. I added some Glossy Accents to this adorable little happy face at the bottom and used some Distress Ink to stamp Enjoy!


Next, I of course had to create an envelope! I used my Martha Stewart scoring board to create an envelope large enough to add some scrapbooking goodies into before mailing to my friend. I totally love these sentiments! I coloured this sweet girl with Distress Markers as well and layered on an area that I could write in the recipient's address.

Here's a look at the back of the envelope with another adorable stamped dog image. I added Glossy Accents to his eyes and both the envelopes on the front and back.

Lastly, here's a look at what I'll be sending to my Pen Pal! Hope she likes it!!

Thanks so much for joining me today! Be sure to head over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to check out what all the talented ladies on the Design Team are coming up with this week for their amazing sneak peeks - and be sure to come back on July 2nd for the big blog hop and New Release reveal!

P.S. This stamp frame set Freebie cut file is available over on the Pretty Cute Stamps blog for today only!! How awesome is that! (check back each day of the release for a new one ;)


1 comment: