Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Roastin' Marshmallows!

I'm posting over at the Scrapendipity Way Of Life blog today, showcasing this sweet layout using the Julie Nutting Prima Paper Doll, Marisol. She comes with a simple little dress/undergarment on so that you can dress her up. I used the hat from the Jill doll and created her shorts and T-shirt, first using tracing paper over the doll's body so I could see the outline, and then cutting out the outfit and tracing around it onto patterned paper. I drew her flip flops on and coloured them in with Distress Markers.

The papers I used are from a BoBunny collection - the Roastin' Marshmallows title is actually a journaling card from a cut-apart sheet - and I love how the marshmallows are printed directly onto this 12x12 page! 



I layered Marisol on a tag cut from more camping themed paper and added more papers on top from the cut apart sheet. I added some blue and pinks in with some bakers twine to match my cardstock and the dolls hat and shoes.


I recently got these adorable Camper Crazy camper stamps from a CTMH order and decided they'd be the perfect fit for this page - they gave it a 'Glamping' feel - because if you use a Julie Nutting doll it definitely adds some glamour to your project! I stamped them on watercolour paper and used Distress and Tombow Markers to watercolour them in before placing them on my page.


I hope you're enjoying  your summer - maybe with a little camping on the side! Thanks so much for joining me today!


2 comments:

  1. Oh how Cool! Fabulous Layout! LOVE how the marshmallows are right there on the page!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super-cute layout. I like that you incorporated a tag too.

    ReplyDelete