Monday, August 3, 2015

FCCB #257 - Use A Sketch


Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...



Challenge #257 Use a Sketch
Make a project using this sketch from Seize the Sketch!




This Weeks Sponsor:


The winner will receive one free class (up to $25!)

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

For my project I've decided to do a camping theme. Our family has had a lot of fun camping and I just love all the camper cuts out there now! For the camper and 'camp sites' sign I used the Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge and the Days and Dates cartridge for the rectangle. 


I love being able to use up my paper scraps for these cuts, and using my Cricut Explore makes it easy to see what size I need. I usually reach for my container of 6x6 paper pads.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you come up with!! You can check out what the rest of the Design Team has for you at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and enter your own project for an awesome prize!




3 comments:

  1. Oh how I Like that Sketch!!! I Might have to pull out my Explore & make time to play along on this one! :) Your card is so pretty! LOVE the papers you used! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the camping theme~ Fun papers and cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Karla I am lovin" your paper and elements

    ReplyDelete