Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fun Times Quick Card!

Hope you're having a super awesome week so far! I'm posting over at the Scrapendipity Way Of Life blog today and wanted to share this cute and quick card to make. I love making detailed cards with technique driven backgrounds, but sometimes I just need something quick!

I cut a piece of the pool coloured polkadot paper to fit on my card front (it's actually from an American Crafts Christmas collection - Jolly!) and used a border punch to punch one edge before layering it on my card over a light pink strip. Then, I used a frame from the Maggie Holmes collection of diecuts to layer over an ice cream journalling card from a Dear Lizzy paper pack. It came with a sheet of cut apart journaling cards on a 12x12 page. I used a sentiment from a paper pack as well and added a couple enamel dots and that was that!


There are so many paper packs that come with journaling cards in them now - it's easy to find ones to add to a card! A little layering and you've got a pretty card ready in minutes!


Thanks for joining me today! Hope you have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

  1. I know it's always nice to have those quick cards on hand.... especially in a pinch!! Such a pretty card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete