Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pocket Letter Goodness!

I'm back today to share a post on the Scrapendipity Way Of Life blog! Recently I pulled out some Maggie Holmes and Dear Lizzy papers and I just had to make a Pocket Letter to send to a friend who's been under the weather lately. I layered my papers with fun diecuts from the Maggie Holmes Crate Paper diecut pack and added some Heidi Swapp stickers. I did a little stamping and added some beads and sequins and a cute little paper clip!


On the backside I added in a few more diecuts, some pre-printed and some cut with a machine, some flowers, cork stickers, baker's twine, buttons, washi tape, mini journaling cards, and ribbon.

I love how you can fold these pockets in thirds and pop them into a regular A10 envelope! I added a doily and a couple more diecuts.

I'm sure my friend will have fun getting this surprise in the mail - and I hope it makes feel a bit better! Thanks for joining me today, and I wish you a happy, crafty week!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE those pockets!!!! How sweet of you to send them to your friend.... LOVE the way you dressed it up to send out as well.... will be a nice surprise! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete