Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sip Enjoy Relax!

Hi there crafty friends! One more quick hot cocoa card to finish off the weekend!

I stamped my cup and sentiment from the Pretty Cute Stamps set Sip Enjoy Relax directly on a diecut circle from the Cricut Shapes and coloured my image with Prismacolor Markers, adding a face from the PCS Coffee Faces stamp set. I cut a strip of red cardstock and diecut the border with an AC heart border punch. I used some of the mini hearts around my card, as well as a diecut heart from the negative portion of a border cut with the Elegant Edges cartridge.


I embossed my white background with a snowflake embossing folder from Carta Bella after adding some blue Distress Ink directly to the folder.

Inside:

We had a fun Sunday and we actually took the girls skating. It's only the second time we've had them out on the ice, and they did well. I even ventured out on skates and did better than I thought I would!


I hope your Sunday was great!

Linked to- 
Tuesday Morning Sketches-
Die Cuttin Divas - Brrr, Hot Cocoa

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! Fun image, and I love the embossing!
    Way to go, girls! We love skating!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card - that little mug is so cute. Glad your girls had fun ice skating - I'd need that trainer, too! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little cup is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That face is too cute! Absolutely adorable, the card and your daughters, thanks for sharing!
    And thanks for playing along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, adorable card and LOVE the photos! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin’ Divas!
    Janis, DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this sweet! I LOVE that image!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is soooo CUTE! And I LOVE those adorable pics of your girls! So FUN!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete