Sunday, March 13, 2016

Look At This Awesome View!

I'm loving the online scrapbooking class Ready, Sketch Go and wanted to share my 3rd sketch from the class! I've been hoarding these Capture Life viewmaster stickers, alphas and paper for just the right layout and I finally got some great photos that were perfect for scrapping with these lovely embellishments!


I even found a viewmaster stencil from Balzer Designs that I used on my layout! I just love this woodgrain paper <3

I wanted to try an experiment and used the write feature on my Cricut to journal!! I used one of the new Signature fonts and then cut the cardstock into strips to add to my layout.

This Tim Holtz viewmaster diecut is one of my favourites. I layered a piece of black cardstock under it to make it look like the real thing.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you'll check out the Ready Sketch Go class if you'd like to make more scrapbook layouts. It is really amazing and there is even more inspiration in their FB group! Wishing you a happy, crafty week!

Linked to:
Mercy Tiara's 27 day challenge - Hoard-not your pretties
Shimelle.com - Weekly Challenge - scrap 3 photos


2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember the view master! Was so much FUN! Even when my kids were little I would LOVE to look threw theirs! Fabulous Layout Karla!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete