Thursday, March 24, 2016

PDE Friday Linky Party - Hand Stitched Felt Owl!

I'm sharing this adorable stitched felt owl over at the PDE Linky Party blog today, and I just had to share the details with you! I actually found a pattern I had printed out a very long time ago and decided to use it to make this cute owl for my sister at Christmas time. I totally think this sweetie could be used as a tag, decoration, or on a gift at any time of the year though! I was really excited to actually find the website where I downloaded the pattern from originally so that I could share it with you! You can find it here from the Juicy Bits 131: give a hoot blog post.

I cut the felt and then handstitched it together. Since it's so little it really goes together very quickly. There's something so relaxing and therapeutic about sitting down and handstitching! I actually used black brads for the tiny eyes.

Here you can see a pic my sister took of it on her tree, along with a gift tag my 4 year old wrote to her :)

Thanks so much for joining me! I hope you'll stop over at the PDE Linky Party blog to see what the other Design Team members have come up with this week, and since it is always Anything Goes, please share your crafty projects with us too!


4 comments: