Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Awesome Camping Layout!

I've been working away at the Ready Sketch Go online scrapbooking class and LOVING it! Here's a layout using some photos from a camping trip we took a few years ago with some friends. I used sketch #5 for this one. I love the grid look, and it worked perfectly to fit in lots of photos on one page. Since this layout is going in my album along with a lot of other pages from this camping trip I didn't add a whole lot of journaling or a specific title indicating where we were. I've been working on these off and on for a while, so it will be nice to get them finished up, lol!


The Awesome diecut is one that is included with the class. I used my Cricut Explore to cut it out and then spritzed it with Dylusions mists in coordinating colours. I used some of the mists as well to add some droplets to the postcard journaling card.

I found a few camping embellishments in my stash and then paired them with some regular paper ephemera. I also cut out some words from the background of a printed paper and added a few stickers.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you're enjoying a lovely week.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Layout Karla! It's always wonderful to catch up on those pictures we haven't put in our scrapbooks yet! Looks like you all had fun at that camp out! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete