Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Color Burst Feminine Card!

I am really loving playing with my new Color Burst powders! They do such fun things when you add water to them, and I love the vibrant watercolours they make. I had fun making some background papers using them last week with my 4 year old. She thought it was really cool too! Having that pretty background already done made this card quick and easy.

I used a face stamp and words from a Dina Wakley stamp set to stamp on my Color Burst background before cutting my face out with some Spellbinder's nesting dies and then popping them up over my script paper background and washi tape.

I love the words that come with the face stamps! The butterfly stamp is from a Prima set that a friend recently sent me. After stamping I hand cut around them and glued them down in the middle only so I could pull up the wings to add some dimension.

Inside, I used this sentiment from a stamp set I love from Pink and Main - Believe Script, and used a strip of the background paper along with another butterfly.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you get some crafty, inky time this week!

Linked to:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Butterfly Beauty



2 comments:

  1. Wow Karia this is just so lush with the vibrant colours popping against the black and I love the vintage feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card Karla! LOVE the colors and the vintage image!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete