Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Emboss Resist and Color Burst Card!

Hey crafty friends! Hope you all had a lovely weekend and the week has started off great :) Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Emboss Resist technique. It's like magic every time I do it!

I started out by taking a stamp and inking it with Versamark Ink. After stamping on watercolor paper I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I tapped my Color Burst powders directly onto my craft mat before spritzing with water to make an intense watercolour palette and then painted them directly onto the watercolor background. So easy!!


I added some bakers twine around a metal embellishment and added some sequins from 28 Lilac Lane to finish it off.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you're inspired to get out whatever watercolor medium you have and apply it to an embossed background. See what fun you can have!


1 comment: