Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Guest Design - Happy HOWLoween Plus Bonus Card and Video!

I'm super excited today to be a Guest Designer and share a 'not too scary' 😉 HOWLoween card with you using this week's sketch over at the Die Cuttin Divas' challenge blog!

I started off by layering my Halloween papers over an orange cardbase and then added my diecut cut from the Pumpkin Carvings Cricut cartridge, which I cut with my Explore.

I coloured this adorable werewolf from the Werewolf Digital Stamp set by Pretty Cute Stamps using Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers and popped him up with foam dots to give him a bit of dimension.

I printed the digital sentiment, included in the set directly onto my patterned paper and added some handdrawn stitching lines around a banner diecut with a Spellbinders die and my Cuttlebug. The cute little pawprints are cut with my Cricut again using the SVG file from the coordinating PCS Fur Baby stamp set and stamped with the little paw print.

Inside, I used another sentiment included in the set along with a sweet sucker from the PCS Candy Faces Digital Stamp set and I diecut the white background using another Spellbinders die.

I added a few tiny star sequins from the SpiegelMom Scraps store.

Here's a look at the awesome sketch they are using over at the Die Cuttin' Divas blog:
The first Halloween card was so fun to create that I decided I would whip up another one using the PCS Mummy Digital Stamp set and make a little YouTube video for you!



Inside:

You can check out the video here with all the details on the second card or watch it below!



Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out what all the amazing Design Team members have come up with this week at the Die Cuttin' Divas blog and enter your own project! 

Don't forget you can follow me at the following places - InstagramFacebook and YouTube!

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - AG
SSS Monday Challenge - Halloween
Sunnyday Crafting - AG
PDE Linky Party - AG
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge Blog - Oct challenge


12 comments:

  1. Super fun Halloween cards, Karla! The howling werewolf is as adorable as the mummy! Lovely layering with the die cuts. Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are super cute!!! Love the adorable images you used!!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, so cute. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your Halloween cards! CUTE! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome cards Karla!! Love those pretty cute stamp images!! So cute! Thanks for being our Guest Designer at Die Cuttin Divas this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job on both cards! I was wondering if those silhouettes were freebies, but my Flash is out of date . . . Hope they're still available by this weekend! They look great against the subdued colors of the background paper you used.

    Thanks for being our guest diva this week at Die Cuttin' Divas! Loved the little video.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Halloween cards Karla! They are both so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the GD spot! Your cards are sooooo DANG CUTE! I LOVE that mummy!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this fun Halloween card - that werewolf is too cute. Thanks so very much for joining us this month at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete