Thursday, May 25, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Good Things Card!

Hello friends! I'm posting over at the SpiegelMom Scraps blog today and wanted to share this pretty card with you :) I just love this Jane Davenport face stamp that you can mix and match - and combined with the pretty butterfly hair and lovely sparkly sequins I think she's beautiful!

I've got a quick little video HERE showing you how I put it all together!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the SpiegelMom Scraps blog to see all the details, closeups and pretty inside. Hope your week is looking crafty and happy!!

Linked to:
FFC #189 - AG
Word Art Wednesday - AG
DL Art - Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge



7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Karla!! I love the butterfly hair!! The papers are fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card! The butterfly hair looks amazing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! So Pretty! I totally LOVE that butterfly hair... looks awesome Karla! Have a fabulous Weekend! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Fun-Day Friday challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a fabulous card. Love her butterfly hair. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love it. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, so elegant, beautiful color palette and design - what a great idea using a crown of butterflyies!
    ! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete