Thursday, August 17, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Scraplifting Shimelle!

When I think of scrapbooking, Shimelle Laine is one of the names I automatically think of! Her contribution to the industry,  the Two Peas site when they were around, the Glitter Girl videos - breaking scrapbooking down into the basics! She is one of my favourite scrapbookers and I know I've been influenced immensely by her. This week at the SpiegelMom Scraps blog we've been scraplifting Shimelle and the hardest part was picking which layout I wanted to take inspiration from! You can find all the details on Shimelle's layout HERE, and here's what I came up with -


I'm using the beautiful SpiegelMom Scraps sequin mixes Hey Kiddo, Honor Guard and Star Spangled on my layout today. For the full details and closeups head over to the SpiegelMom Scraps blog. And don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off your order at the SpiegelMom Scraps shop!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic week ahead!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday August Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - #296/297 AG
Jo's Scrap Shack - #201 AG



5 comments:

  1. Great scrap page.
    Good luck with your entry at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! Wonderful papers and cute little details! I love the sweet pic~so cute!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Wonderful Karla! LOVE the papers & Design... the picture is ADORABLE!! So perfect for this page! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute layout and the patterned papers are perfect!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete