I used the Holiday Baking Mix & Match pad from Canvas Corp Brands to layer papers and corrugated cardboard on my card. I felt like this little mouse would be perfect as a Christmas mouse ready to give away some handmade goodies at the holidays! This Mix & Match pad is gorgeous and includes papers, recipe cards, burlap, corrugated cardboard and a printed canvas panel - and it's on sale! 😉
I added some glittery Stickles to the batter and spoon and added some fun and sparkly SpiegelMom Scraps sequins!
Now for a bit of inspiration....
1) Gerda Steiner Designs also has a huge collection of digital and clear stamps! You can look through their digi stamps here, with FREEBIE downloads!
2) Lyriclover810 on YouTube has fantastic ideas for creating goodies for craft fairs - perfect for stocking stuffers too! In this video she shows a quick way to use your 6x6 paper pads to create the cutest tea bag holders.
3) Creative Scrapbooker Magazine has a fabulous Photo Prompt a Day list for October! These would be so fun to share for the month!
4) If you're looking for a free alternative to PicMonkey, the iPhone app Over is fabulous for anyone who wants to do some photo editing or needs something to add watermarks to their projects or photos!
5) If you love home decorating, lifestyle and DIY blogs, you will love Apartment Therapy Main! There are so many awesome home tours and fun posts full of lots of inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic weekend and take a little time for yourself.