Friday, February 16, 2018

7gypsies Video - Creating A Wall Hanging!

Hi friends! I hope your week's been great! We've had lots of snowy weather, and the kids have been off the last couple days - so lots of inside activities! I have a video to share with you today over on the 7gypsies YouTube channel - How To Create A Wall Hanging Using A 7gypsies Banner. This was a gift I made for my sister at Christmas, and I really love how it turned out! I used the Vintage Hot Air Balloon Banner, but you could use any of the 7gypsies Vintage Banners for a wonderful handmade gift.

You can check out my process to create this pretty banner HERE or watch the link below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with some happy, crafty time for you!


2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty hot air balloons!! The ribbons and fibers are such a fabulous touch!! Love, love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Karla! The hot air balloons are fabulous and I love the the ribbons hanging off the sides.. AWESOME!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete