Thursday, February 8, 2018

Tattered Angels - Easy Art Projects To Create With Your Kids!

Hello! I hope you're having a fantastic week! We had a huge snowstorm yesterday and today with freezing cold temps, so I've been inside as much as possible. I'm not complaining - there are always lots of crafty projects I can get to inside 😉 Today, I'm sharing this video, 'Creating With Your Kids Using Tattered Angels' where my kids are creating art with my Tattered Angels supplies! The girls are 6 and 11, and it's not always easy to find projects they are both interested in doing, but they had so much fun making two beautiful backgrounds each that are ready to frame. You could even make these yourself quickly and easily! I'm even thinking a last minute gift to pop in a frame...!


Here's a look at the beautiful finished pieces and some closeups. I love the colours they chose to work with!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you grab some of your art supplies and try these techniques or if you have little ones at home, let them play around too!


2 comments:

  1. Nothing like staying warm inside and crafting on a cold wet day!! I love the projects the girls did... they both turned out so pretty! Great idea!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they both did such a beautiful job!! These are so gorgeous!! The colors are fabulous!! You have two artists!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete