Monday, March 19, 2018

Scrap Shotz March 2018 Kit Club Layout - I Am Strong!

Hi there friends! Hoping you all had an awesome weekend :) I got to go to a crop on Saturday - so awesome to get away for the day and do some papercrafting with other people who love crafting just as much! I made this layout, which I'm sharing on the Scrap Shotz blog today, that includes a timeline of a few special times in my life. This was such a fun layout to do and the Scrap Shotz March Kit Club, featuring the Simple Stories I Am collection, has the perfect elements for this type of layout! I used the CSM March 2018 Sketchy Challenge and created a timeline effect with my photos. You can see the sketch below. Here's a look at this double page layout -


I used my iPhone to take photos of my old pics and then printed on my Canon Selphy printer. I'm really enjoying this printer for on the go prints!


Making some layouts about myself was such a great way to reflect on my life and be so thankful for all the blessings I have!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Scrap Shotz blog for all the details and closeups and the Scrap Shotz Store to find the March Kit. Hoping you have an awesome week!

Linked to:
Creative Scrapbooker Magazine - March Sketchy Challenge



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Layout Karla! I LOVE the Title - So Powerful and such fabulous pictures to go along with it... Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete