Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tattered Angels Video - 10 Ways To Use High Impact Paints!

Hello! I'm always so excited to bring you videos using amazing Canvas Corp Brand products, and today I'm sharing a fun video on 10 Ways To Use Tattered Angels High Impact Paints! Here's a look at all the projects I created using these amazing High Impact Paints. They go on like butter and have so many fantastic uses!



And here's the video! Click the link here to go to the YouTube channel for a list of the supplies I used, or watch below.

Here's a look at all the fun projects with various techniques you'll see in the video:

A pretty stenciled burlap sheet-

A stenciled 7gypsies Architextures composition notebook (great for art journaling!)-

 A decorated Canvas Corp zipper pouch - 

Easy polka dots to embellish metal-

A glammed up frame- 

A pretty tag using several paint techniques- 

How to use the paint on Canvas Corp Printed Cardboard- 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy checking out all these projects as much as I had making them! Be sure to check out the Tattered Angels YouTube Channel to see many other inspiring and creative how to videos. Wishing you a very happy, very crafty week 💙



3 comments:

  1. OMGosh Karla!! All your projects are stunning! I had no idea you could create all these amazing projects using the Tattered Angels High Impact paints!! GORGEOUS my Friends!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla, you are so talented in so many areas. Amazing. Love all of your projects. I'm blown away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are all amazing!! You've showcased the paints perfectly!! What a beautiful assortment of projects!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete