Monday, May 21, 2018

Scrap Shotz May 2018 Kit - Unboxing & Two Layouts with Video!!

Hi! I'm always super excited to see what's in the Scrap Shotz Monthly Scrapbooking Kit, and this month they are featuring the beautiful Kaisercraft Pen & Ink collection along with some other fabulous goodies! I've created two pretty baby layouts using the papers in this collection and I just love how they turned out! I added some light Distress Ink and Oxide colours and for the first sketch I used the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketch for May. The neutrals matched my photos so perfectly!


For my second layout I layered the diecut Frame paper on a piece of the patterned paper and really love how this turned out! All the kit elements coordinate so beautifully for a gorgeous layout, and a few SpiegelMom Scraps sequins add a bit of bling as a finishing touch!


You can see the process I used to create the first layout HERE or watch below-


Check out the Unboxing Video HERE or watch below to see a close up of all the crafty goodies you'll get in the Scrap Shotz May Kit-

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz store to order your KIT and any fun ADD-ON's and you can see closeups of both layouts as well as the contents of the kit on the Scrap Shotz blog HERE.

Linked to:
CSM Sketchy Challenge May 2018



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are both so amazing!! Wow!! I love the designs and the sweet pictures!! They look so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla!! I'm with Lisa... Those are AMAZING Layout! Both are Gorgeous and so elegant... beautiful layouts!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete