Saturday, July 7, 2018

Canvas Corp Brands - Diecut Cards with Canvas Corp Papers and Cricut!

Hello peeps! Hope all is well with you and your weekend is starting off awesome. I wanted to pop in today to share a video I have on the Canvas Corp Brands YouTube Channel - 6 Cute Card Ideas Using Cricut & Canvas Corp Papers.  Canvas Corp has tons of amazing papers, but for this project I used two paper packs - Canvas Corp Solid Printed Cardstock Rainbow Paper Collection and Canvas Corp Lots of Color Paper Collection to create 6 quick, easy and fun cards with my Cricut that I gave to my daughter's teacher as an end of the year gift. Now she'll have some handmade cards she can give out to her friends!



Here's a look at the video where you can see how I created these cute and fun cards!

I had a lot of fun creating these bright cards and I hope they'll make someone else's day special!







Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a very happy and very crafty day!



2 comments:

  1. They're all so creative and gorgeous!! I love the colors and designs of each one!! They're beautiful, Karla!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh my... look at how fun and cute those cards are! I love the bright cheery colors and neat designs!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete