Friday, August 31, 2018

Smile Card!

Hi friends! Well September is almost here - I've had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte!! The girls head back to school Tuesday, school lunches are planned, groceries bought, outfits picked out... Holy, did the summer ever go by fast! Well, I have a cute card to share with you today with some beautiful Fall colours using some sweet stamps and dies from Your Next Stamp (one of my fav stamp companies!) and using Seth Apter's Paper Artsy paints.


I used the Paper Artsy paints to paint a background in an ombre effect and used the Photo Booth YNS die to cut it all out. I love how many different elements this die cuts out!


I coloured the cute critters from the Phoebe and Pets YNS stamp set with watercolour pencils and tucked them back into the diecut windows.


I love the diecut SMILE that comes with the photobooth die! Did you know you can rearrange the letters to spell Slime, Miles and Limes as well, lol!


Here's a look at the gorgeous colours included in Seth's Autumn Paint Set. Be sure to check out my Halloween Album HERE to see how I mixed colours and use these paints in another project!


I added shimmery glitter paste over the stars to give them lots of sparkle and sprinkled on some SpiegelMom Scraps Sequins (Don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off in the SMS Shop!)


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend and a great start to September!

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Fall/Autumn (used Autumn Paint Set)


4 comments:

  1. Love this Karla. All those cutes images inside the windows really do make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet images and the colors!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the girls are ready to go! Yay for School! And Fall! LOL Love your sweet card - the images are so cute and I love the colors you chose....
    Enjoy your Weekend! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, love the cute critters and that stitched frame.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete