Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tattered Angels - Using the Tarnished Silver Naturally Aged Kit!

Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful day so far 💙 I wanted to pop by to share a very cool kit with you from Tattered Angels - the Tarnished Silver Naturally Aged Paint System! Here's a peek at the background I created, but be sure to head over to the Creative Studio Blog to see details and closeups of all the surfaces I tried it on!!


Here's a look at the VIDEO showing you how easy it is to use this kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you get a chance to try out the Tarnished Silver Kit or one of the others that are in the Canvas Corp Brands shop - you will have so much fun! Head over to the blog post HERE where you'll see details and closeups, and have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks amazing!! Headed over for all the details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete