Friday, October 19, 2018

Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew Challenge - Think Pink!

Hello! I sure hope you've had an awesome week 💗 Mine was great, but flew by so fast! Today I'm sharing a pretty gift bag for my daughter's teacher. Her birthday was today and Amie, who is 11, just adores her.  She's had an amazing school year so far - isn't that awesome when that happens?!! Amie even went in early with some class mates to decorate the classroom and the teacher was so surprised and thought it was very sweet. This gift bag goes along with our Pink Theme for our Crew Challenge this month on the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Studio blog in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.


I fussy cut a lovely tea pot from the printed Bags and Beans Canvas sheet and painted it with the Tattered Angels Mists. I then added some French knot embroidery stitches and glued it down with tacky glue. I used the Tattered Angels Mists on a piece of plastic packaging to add a ‘smooshed’ effect to the canvas bag as well as the Happy Birthday tag and then used the Mists again to colour the seam binding ribbon to match.


I was able to stamp directly onto the white paper mini bag using Archival ink and a fabulous coffee stamp from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies, designed by Pam Bray. I then used the Tattered Angels Mists and paints to add colour to the image. The bag is the perfect size to slip a gift card into.


I tucked the decorated mini bag into the tiny tote and added a happy birthday tag for a very special gift card presentation. A few sparkly SpiegelMom Scraps sequins and a pretty pink handmade flower from Little Birdie Crafts finish it off.


Canvas Corp Brand Supplies:


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Creative Studio blog to see all the other amazing pink entries, and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing gift this is!! I love the beautiful teapot and all of the gorgeous details!! She will adore it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla! I'm back from vacation and thought I'd POP in to see what I've missed! what a Gorgeous gift set and I loved your other projects as well... The Halloween Tag was my favorite!!! Very cool! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete