Sunday, October 21, 2018

Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge - Halloween Fun!

Hello! I'm back with my fourth layout as a Guest Designer for the awesome Lasting Memories Challenge Blog, and this week our theme is Halloween! I love celebrating Halloween - our house is decorated, but not scary! I've made lots of cards, crafts and scrapbook pages - so today I'm sharing a layout about last year's Halloween school dance. We all dressed up and had an awesome time. I recently picked up the Simple Stories Vintage Halloween paper pack, ephemera and chipboard stickers, and they were perfect to use for this page!


The printed background paper was so fun and had great splatters and layers already on it. I cut some of the other papers in the pack to layer around my photo and on the edge of the page. The Scary Sweet sentiment from the Ephemera Pack was perfect to use as a title since I think we were a mix of that!


I layered fun chipboard stickers and sequins from my stash to add even more texture. 


I had so much fun creating this layout! Almost as much as I had at the party, lol 😉 Be sure to head over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what all the other Designers have come up with for this challenge - and enter your own Halloween Layout. There are four weeks of challenges you can see on the sidebar and you have until October 27th to enter all or some of them. I can't wait to see what you come up with!


2 comments:

  1. Really FUN Halloween page and thank you for being Guest Designer this month at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so cool! Totally love the design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete