Friday, October 26, 2018

Scrap Shotz - Christmas Layout and Cards with New Product Reveal Video!

Hello friends! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz blog today to give you a look at some beautiful new products in the Scrap Shotz store - Kaisercraft First Noel and Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Die Swirling Stars. I've created a couple projects using these products, which are perfect for all your Christmas crafting! I just love the colour scheme of this collection!


I'm sharing a video as well to give you a closeup of these fun goodies!


Here's a look at the sweet layout of my daughter when she was 3 all dressed up in a lovely Christmas Dress! She had the most beautiful curly hair!!


And, since there are so many amazing elements to this collection of goodies I had to share some cards and matching envelopes as well!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz blog to see closeups and details on all the fun projects I've shown you, and have a fantastic weekend!!



2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous projects!! The layout is fabulous!! The photo is beautiful and I love how you showcased it!! The cards are beautiful!! I really love that Sizzex stars die!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the beautiful Layout and fab cards lady!!! Awesome way to use up this pretty collection!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete