Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Scrapbook Carnival Fun!

Hello! I'm back today to share some fun pics with you from a recent local scrapbooking event - The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival, which is put on by Creative Scrapbook Magazine. It is a large crop that is also open to the public for shopping, attended by lots of scrappy shops and other fabulous creative businesses. This year I helped out the Scrap Shotz booth for the weekend and got to meet lots of amazing customers, friends I hadn't seen since last year, and new friends that I'd only met online before!!

There were also a couple other people helping out Friday who weren't there on Saturday when we took the group photo - Rosie


and Carolyn, who makes the most amazing card kits!


Of course I had to get a selfie with Virginia!


I stopped by the Wild Whisper booth to visit with Heather (left) and Suzy (right) the two amazing owners and I ended up meeting the fabulous Jen Gagne! (second from right)



and Kim, the owner of Emerald Creek along with Janine (right) who helps us out with bloggy stuff!


I was also very excited to meet Alice from Scrapbook Wonderland and she videoed my tag demo (below) that I did for the Scrap Shotz Booth!


Here's a look at the video:


The talented Nicole Wright did a few amazing demos at the Scrap Shotz booth, inspiring us all to be more crafty and a little messy!



And I met the sweet Coralee Schindel in person!


Thanks for stopping by today! It's so fun to be able to meet up with crafty people - whether it's just for a coffee, or a crop or at something like this carnival. I know myself I'm online so much and often creating by myself, that it is a good reminder of another way crafting is important - bringing people together to share a passion!



No comments:

Post a Comment