Monday, October 1, 2018

Wild Whisper - Farmer’s Market Layout!

 Hi friends! I’ve really been having fun with scrapping my photos from a local farmers market in Cochrane, Alberta - if you haven’t already checked out my post from Sunday, click HERE! Today, I'm sharing a layout over on the Wild Whisper Blog featuring the new Wild Whisper Farmhouse Collection using the 12x12 Paper Pack and Farmhouse diecut ephemera for my last Design Team spot. I’ve had so much fun creating with both the August One More Chapter and September Farmhouse collections the past two months!! Be sure to check out my layouts here, here and here using the amazing Wild Whisper products!


If you want a little tour of this market you can visit my blog post on the Canvas Corp Blog HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and thanks so much to Wild Whisper for letting me play with their gorgeous products!! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper blog to see all the details and closeups on this layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment