Thursday, November 8, 2018

Scrap Shotz - Fun Crafty Christmas Goodies In The Shop with Videos!

Hello! I hope you have all had a wonderful week! I'm back today to share some awesome new Tim Holtz goodies that are now available in the Scrap Shotz store!! These fun crafty products are just perfect to get your Christmas crafting started!! I've got two videos for you showing you closeups, with lots of ideas on how to use them. The first one I'm sharing is Tim Holtz Sizzix Release.

Here's a look at everything-

And here's the link to the video-


And next I have a look at the Tim Holtz Ideology Christmas line.

Here's the link to this video-

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope having a look at these goodies has inspired some Christmas crafting ideas. Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Store where you can find these before they sell out - and have an wonderful weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. So many must-haves!! My wallet won't be happy ;) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cool products! Tim is making my life harder and harder with so many awesome choices to play with!! LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete