Monday, November 19, 2018

Southern Ridge Trading Company - Alcohol Lift Christmas Card!

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend! I got to go to a scrapbook crop with some friends on Saturday, and then Sunday we took the kids to see the new Grinch movie, which was so cute! All in all it was a great weekend! Today, I'm over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog sharing a masculine Christmas card using the Alcohol Lift Technique and the SRTC Multi Gear Stencil (medium size) and Mini Wood Gears. I had fun with this technique and definitely want to play around with it more!



Here’s a list of the supplies I used-

SRTC-
Emerald Creek-
Other-
Alcohol Ink
Yupo Paper
Alcohol Lift Reinker
Wild Whisper Christmas Comfort Stamp Sets 2x3 & 4x4
Jane Davenport Magic Wand Colored Pencils

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog to see details and closeups on this card, and have a very happy and crafty week! 

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - All That Glitters Is Gold (embossing powder and pyrite gemstones!)



2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the red truck!! The background looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That background looks AWESOME!!! I have some of that lift ink and haven't tried it out yet... I'm hoping to while I'm on Thanksgiving Break from school... If not it'll be during winter break I'm sure! LOVE the whole design.... Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete