Thursday, November 29, 2018

#thedailymarker30day Colouring Challenge Days 13-24!

Hey there friends, here's a look at Days 13-24 of my creations for the #thedailymarker30day colouring challenge happening on Instagram. I've been having a lot of fun colouring each day and I feel like I've definitely made some improvements just focusing on colouring in images, and I got a start on my Christmas Cards. I even ordered myself a small set of Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and I LOVE them!  Here's a peek at what I've been working on, but be sure to head over to my Instagram Feed to check out the details on each one.


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you missed the first 12 days, be sure to check them out HERE. Have an awesome week my friends!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome projects Karla! You're gonna WANT the bigger set of Zig Pens! (I promise YOU) They are amazing pens! I'm so happy to see all your fun holiday projects! They look wonderful!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete