Monday, December 17, 2018

Southern Ridge Trading Company- Altered Ornaments!

Hello! I’m getting super excited about Christmas coming, and even though I still have a ton of things to do, I’m enjoying the holiday season! These pretty ornaments that I made for the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog today were quick and easy, and a wonderful holiday project!


Here’s a look at the video where you can see how I put them all together!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to pop over to the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog  where you can see how the ornaments look hanging on the tree and get a list of supplies. You can check out the Southern Ridge Trading Company Store where you’ll find lots of fun wood veneer, chipboard and even stencils to create even more fun projects!

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Christmas


2 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful!! I love the details you added to each one and the sparkle!! The sled is adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I love them! They're so pretty and look great on the tree. Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete