Monday, January 7, 2019

Lawn Fawn Let's Toast Pop Up Valentine Card!

Well, I certainly hope you all had a great New Years! I feel like it's been ages since I posted, but I have been working on lots of fun things!! The girls went back to school today, and we were busy, but not crazy, over our holidays. I think we were all pretty much ready to get back to routine today, though I could definitely have slept an extra hour or two ;) Last month I was lucky enough to win the Let's Toast Lawn Fawn stamp from the LF Blog when they posted their new releases! They mailed it right out to me and I picked up the coordinating dies and Pull Tab add-on dies so I could get a head start on my Valentine Cards. Let me tell you, these are so cute! The pull tab is quick and easy to figure out and I had fun putting it together. I definitely wanted to share these two cute cards with you along with a video so you can see how they came together.


I just love how this little poptart peeks out of the toaster! I coloured the images with Copics and Prismacolor Markers and layered them on patterned paper by Pink Paislee/Paige Evans and Pink Fresh Studio for nontraditional Valentine colours.


The little faces that come in the set are adorable, and the sentiments are so punny!


Here's a look at the video where you can see it in motion!


And here's a bonus second card I created with this set, turning it into a Thank You card!


I love that the pop up mechanism works with both the poptarts and the toast! Here I used some pretty heart paper from Paige Evans' newest Whimsical collection.


You could turn this into a Hello card, Happy Birthday or Valentine!


The cute cheeks come as a stamp that fits perfectly - I always have to add rosy cheeks, so I definitely love these!


Inside, I added a gift card holder cut with a Sizzix/Tim Holtz die and a Thanks sentiment cut from a Sizzix die.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic week, and would love to know if you're thinking about creating Valentine Cards yet. 💗

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge -Use Something New
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Something New


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they're so fun!! I love how they pop up!! They're fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Karla!!! What super cute cards! That toaster image is so fun and cute! Love them both! Have a great Day!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so adorable and I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these cards are so cute, can't choose my favorite!!
    THANK YOU for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you and your creative ideas soon!!
    Have a great day, Zoey x

    ReplyDelete