Monday, February 4, 2019

Lawn Fawn Mini Valentines!

Hello! I sure hope you have had a wonderful weekend and beginning to your week. It has been super cold here - today was -38 C. A good day to stay in and craft! I thought I'd share these adorable little Valentines Day cards using the sweet Lawn Fawn Let's Toast Stamp and Die set. There are so many cute little sayings that coordinate with the images in the set, perfect for creating these mini cards!!


I layered a piece of BoBunny paper diecut with a scalloped edge Pretty Pink Posh die on a piece of Lawn Fawn watercolour paper and then added the images and coordinating sentiments. Each card measures 3 1/2" square.


I used Copics and Prismacolor Markers, both alcohol based, to colour in all the images. I just love the cute little faces in the set!


I used Distress Oxide inks to add the PB and Jelly stamps to the toast... yum!


Inside, I stamped one of the cute sentiments from the set. Each card is the same inside, but is stamped in a different coordinating colour using Distress Oxides.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Keep warm and cozy friends 💜

Linked to:


2 comments:

  1. Aww.... They are ALL so CUTE Karla! LOVE the fun PUN Sayings!!! Sweet! Stay warm my friend! -38 yikes!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Valentines cards Karla! They are all super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete