Sunday, February 24, 2019

Rainbow Birthday Bear Card!

Hi! I think I've been feeling the need for warmer Spring weather.... my creative ideas are flowing more toward rainbows, flowers and Spring-like projects. Even though I think it's a little ways away, it makes me feel better, so I'm sharing a pretty rainbow bear today with you using the Gerda Steiner Designs Birthday Bear Digital Stamp. He's so cute, and I think his cake looks good enough to eat!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog to see closeups and get all the details on this birthday card that will be sure to brighten anyone's day!


2 comments:

  1. This is the most adorable rainbow bear!! He's so sweet!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH... your rainbow bear is ADORABLE!!! This is super sweet!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete