Saturday, February 16, 2019

SCT Snowflake Waltz Card Kit Unboxing with Video & Bonus Cards!

Hello! I sure hope it's warmer where you are... it just doesn't seem like this deep freeze in Alberta is going to let up anytime soon! I have been doing lots of crafting, which is awesome, though and I wanted to share a fun card kit from Scrapbook & Cards today - the Snowflake Waltz Card Kit that I was fortunate enough to win from their blog a couple weeks ago. It is full of beautiful winter and Christmas cardmaking supplies. Scroll down to find a link to the VIDEO where you'll find the full unboxing and a how I put together one of the cards. Erica, who's 7, also shows off her creation!


I was really excited to see the fun papers in this kit! They were ones I had my eye on this year, but just didn't pick up. And those gold Thickers are my fav!


I had fun creating two cards with this kit, and there are so many supplies that I will be creating lots more! I actually enjoy making Christmas cards when I have more time and don't feel rushed.


I pulled out a Hello Bluebird frame die to cut out cardstock and papers from the kit and pieced them together for the background of the first card. You can see how I put this card together on the video below.


This AC Luscious Cardstock is so pretty with a slight sheen!  


For the second card I used some of those pretty gold Thickers and diecut ephemera from the kit.


The Thickers remind me of an embossed image! I added a few of my own Studio Katia gold gems.


The stamp set in the kit has some sweet sentiments and images!


Inside, I used the included stamp set to add a greeting.


Erica decided she'd like to create something too so she chose some of the pretty papers and embellishments and created her own card.


It is decorated just as elaborately on the inside!


Here's a video where you an see all the fun goodies included in this kit! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful and warm week friends 💓




2 comments:

  1. What awesome goodies!! The card are beautiful!! Erica did such a wonderful job with her card!! It's so fun!! The inside, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous KIT! I love that you're making holiday cards now... it's certainly way better to do it throughout the year, then rushing through them right before the holidays! Your cards are adorable! Try and stay warm! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete