Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Amazing Panda Card!

Hello! Hope you're all well today and ready for some cute crafty inspiration! I usually share a digi stamp from Kitty Bee Designs, but did you know they also have the most adorable clear stamps for sale too?!! This cute Movie Panda is a clear stamp that is 3" tall and just so sweet 💙 


I'm using some pretty papers from the Paige Evans Whimsical collection by Pink Paislee. I love picking my papers out first and then colouring my image to match. I used some Copics with my Prismacolor Markers to colour him in and cut him out with a scalloped edge die from Your Next Stamp. I dotted some Ranger Liquid Pearls around the scallops for detail. They are a really neat embellishment to try!


I used sentiments on the front and inside of the card from Pretty Cute Stamps and coloured the popcorn in with a white marker from Jane Davenport. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm sharing him over on the Kitty Bee Designs blog today - if you haven't had a look there be sure to head over to get lots of amazing inspiration using all the super cute Kitty Bee Designs images, clear and digital!

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - AG


2 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable!! The panda is so sweet!! I love the colors and background papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Stinkin' ADORABLE!!! Fun Papers and sweet panda image!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete